June 18, 2019 at 11:25 am
The client will sponsor an H1 visa transfer here. They are looking for a year of either internship experience or direct pharma experience and the openings are in Rare Disease and Oncology. Below is the job description as well.
- Serve as study statistician across development programs
- Perform management of in-house and/or outsourced biostatisticians/programmers, and mentor these team members as required
- Perform trial statistician responsibilities as needed, including attendance of study team meetings, authoring SAPs, reviewing CRFs, design of phase 1-3 and PK studies, review of protocols/amendments, conducting exploratory data analyses, and performing just-in-time analyses
- Apply innovative statistical approaches to study design, analysis and data exploration methodologies
- Plan and track study level activities within programs, including resources; ensure CRO timelines and objectives are met
- Help establish and maintain data standards, within and across programs
- Serve as a general clinical development and statistical resource
- PhD in Biostatistics or related discipline with 3+ years biopharmaceutical industry experience; MS in Biostatistics or related discipline with 6+ years biopharmaceutical industry experience will be considered
- Experience with Bayesian methods preferred
- Proven knowledge and expertise in statistics and its applications to clinical trials
- Fluent with statistical software including SAS, R, EAST, Winbugs, Spotfire among others
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player, with ability to work successfully across functions
- Innovative, flexible mindset
Please contact Manja Molan with your Resume. Candidates that are interested in either of the positions MUST indicate your ChinaNudge profile link.
Clark Davis Associates
20 Waterview Boulevard
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.