In order to further improve the talent funding system of the Science Fund and give full play to the function of the Science Fund in attracting and cultivating talents, the National Natural Science Foundation of China has established the National Natural Science Foundation of Outstanding young overseas scholars (including non-Chinese foreign talents) who have achieved good results in natural sciences and engineering technology return to work in China (coming to China).
1. Comply with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China, have good scientific ethics, and consciously practice the spirit of a new era scientist;
2. The date of birth is after September 1, 1980;
3. Have a doctorate degree;
4. The research direction is mainly natural science, engineering technology, etc.;
5. Before April 30, 2021, generally should obtain formal teaching or scientific research positions in overseas universities, scientific research institutions, and corporate R&D institutions, and have more than 36 consecutive months of work experience; those who have obtained a doctorate overseas and have outstanding performance, The working life requirement can be appropriately relaxed;
6. Obtain scientific research or technological achievements recognized by peer experts, and have the development potential to become academic leaders or outstanding talents in this field;
7. The applicant has not yet returned to work in China (coming to China) full-time, or returned to work in China (coming to China) after September 1, 2019. After receiving the funding notice, you must quit your overseas job or have no job overseas, and return to your country (coming to China) full-time to work for at least 3 years.
(The specific project guide link is as follows, long press to copy and open it in the browser:
(1) National Natural Science Foundation of China: 1 to 3 million, with a period of 3 years.
(2) Supporting subsidies in Guangdong Province: additional supporting subsidies will be provided according to the actual situation of the selected talents.
(3) School supporting treatment:
1. Appoint a professor (researcher) position and enter the teaching staff establishment.
2. Recognize the qualifications of doctoral tutors and guarantee the recruitment indicators for doctoral and master candidates.
3. Provide an annual salary of not less than 600,000 yuan (before tax) and settlement allowance not less than 2 million yuan (before tax).
4. Provide scientific research start-up fee of 1 to 3 million yuan.
5. Provide on-campus three-bedroom revolving housing or rental subsidies.
6. According to the actual needs of talents, give priority to support the formation of academic teams, provide corresponding experimental office space, and equip young talents and post-doctoral students, and there is no limit to post-doctoral recruitment indicators.
7. Assist in solving the work of spouse, children can enroll in kindergarten and primary school affiliated to South China Agricultural University.
8. Applying for the Guangdong Talent Excellent Guangdong Card and the Guangzhou Talent Green Card can realize the “one network” of public services for talents such as settlement, children’s enrollment, social insurance, house purchase, and car purchase.
9. For those who are not selected, the introduction procedure can be initiated in accordance with the talent introduction management measures of South China Agricultural University.
The treatment of talents follows the principle of “one person, one discussion, one matter, one policy”, and the school will provide competitive treatment and related supporting facilities for outstanding talents.
Application materials and contact info
1. Eligible applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department of South China Agricultural University, contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, or scan the QR code below to submit your resume. After reaching the intention to declare with the school, a dedicated person will guide you The applicant shall carry out follow-up work. The resume should include basic personal information, contact information, study and work experience, and main academic achievements (papers, projects, patents, awards, etc.)